CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, January 1, 2011

1.1.11

































After all the sadness in the world that i have go through last year, i finally get over it and yesterday i PARTY HARD. I had an awesome day and tremendous night. Family bonding time during day, where my ayah & mak bring me to shop for my internship outfit. They are very supportive and bought me complete stuff from head to toe to prepare myself as an intern. I got a couple sets of gorgeous office outfit. Very excited to wear those next week!!!

And the tremendous night start off when me & atika go to the Night Park Sunway Lagoon. The entrance fee is only MYR10 and this promo valid until 3rd of Jan. After playing around, we havin dinner at popeyes. Then around 11.30 prepare ourselves for the party, dress to kill, make a peacock eyes and we party hard last night!!!! The crowd was like so GILA, we sprayed each otha like nobody business. And i got sprayed for so many times on the face by strangers, but it was hell of fun!!!

At the end of the day, i wash up myself and i met the only one, no other but HIM. I talked to HIM the whole night... Asking for forgiveness and hoping that this year ahead will be blessed by HIM. When the world is treating me bad and upset me HE is always there, listening to all my sighs... I dont trust anybody but HIM. Sesungguhnya ALLAH SWT itu Maha Mendengar dan Maha Penyayang.

I dont have any resolutions but there are few lists that i wanna make change for better tomorrow. Pertamanya, tiada lagi lubang2 dalam menunaikan solat. Keduanya bekerja dengan bersungguh-sungguh dan kumpul duit. Ketiganya dont trust anybody. Keempat nak jadi lebih cantik. Kelima aku na kekal single tahun ni. InsyALLAH. Setakat ni, itu aje. Oke. Bye.

2 comments:

nadia said...

eh sabya, i thought you and afiq are together?

sabya said...

im super single. dats all i can say :)