CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, January 22, 2011

Pencil & Eraser


Pencil: I'm sorry

Eraser: For what? U didn't do anything wrong


Pencil: I'm sorry cos U get hurt bcos of me. Whenever I made a

mistake, U're always there to erase it. But as U make my mistakes

vanish, U lose a part of yourself.U getting smaller


Eraser: That's true. But I don't really mind. U see, I was made to

do this. I was made to help you whenever U do something wrong. Even though one day, I know I'll be gone and U'll replace me with a new one, I'm actually happy with my job. So please, stop worrying. I hate seeing you sad...


Nota kaki: Pensil & Eraser pon pandai menjaga hati. Every friday, my college frens will come to visit me during lunch hour. No matter how rough your life are, at the end of the day your besties will always be there to listen to all your sighs. Thanks to ayu & gemok. Untuk zeti & ana jugak!! Tadi lepas abes keje lepak makan minum petang dengan ely dekat kedai kopi. I love my BFF banyak banyak:)

0 comments: