CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, January 9, 2011

What goes around, comes around...


Hot news of the week, Nabil was dumped by Lofa. A glance info, Nabil is my old fren. I knew him since he was nobody. We were quite close back then because he dated my gff, Aimi for 4 years. After high school, he broaden his career and got fame from day to day. He dumped my gff. I think most of the commercial break or advertisment in Malaysia used his cute face. Yes, he is the popular Malaysia model. I hate him to the core at that point of time until to the stage where i change to other station whenever his face appears on tv. But i surrender when he appears exactly in everything from digi, pizza hut, vitagen, twisties, petronas, long lists... I just cant believe wut had he done to my beautiful gff, Aimi. He crushed her heart into brittles. Just bcos of that biyotch. I know Nabil is a very nice guy.. Last time, whenever we lepak makan or muvie nabil mesti akan pegi surau solat when the time comes, i dunno how on earth he can fall into that biyotch. Today remarks everything, Lofa dumped him exactly after she won the Dewi Remaja 2010 Title. I guess what goes around comes around.... I dont blame Nabil, we are still friends... Im glad that he finally realizes yang mana kaca yang mana permata. I have gone through this bullshit for soo many times, but its pathetic to see there are still people out there who still take things for granted and have the heart to hurt others. But no worries, buat baik dibalas baik. Buat jahat tuhan sajalah yang balas. Tuhan itu Maha Adil. AMIN.

Nota kaki:Today Nabil tweets, "I rather date a not so good looking girl with a beautiful heart than a beautiful girl who have a dark heart." Yeah, Gimme 10 BRO!!!

0 comments: