CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, January 16, 2011

Take time to realizes...


2 months ago, bubu was warded due to his major damage on the right cheek. A pregnant lady hit my bubu. It is a hit & run accident. I kept this to myself until today because im soo friggin scared that ayah will scold me. But what bugs me the most is when bubu is in pain it hurts me as well. Out of this gloomy incident, seeing me in sadness, this one guy stands for me. Confront the pregnant lady husband, fight for me, seek for the damage loss, accompany me day & night to the workshop, settling things, settling bills, bring bubu right back to me exactly in front of my doorstep in the same condition as if it was never accident happen before. Case settled. Nobody spotted it until today. Its like a skeleton in my closet. Accident was a terrible experience to be remembered. But for me, i will cherished this experience until forever. To be experience something with someone is priceless. We have go through ups & downs, thicks & thins together. I may put the biggest smile on my face, but deep inside only god knows how much i missed... Terribly missed... Someone that is not mine.

Nota Kaki: I passed my sup paper with flying colors. Alhamdulillah Alhamdulillah Alhamdulillah.

0 comments: