CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, April 19, 2011

10 Days Left...

RM60,200
Table Sales for Yayasan Sultan Kelantan Gala Dinner that i have achieved so far.... Alhamdulillah :)

Everyday like a routine went here and there to CEO's office, doing sales. I received the same question everyday. Its good that you managed to penetrate at Berjaya. Its a big company. How long have you serve for them? Like always i smile and said, im just an intern. And i always get the suprised look in return... Then they started to ask me what college do i came from, my course, how long is my practical prog, how much they pay me, etc. After all the sweat, tears and laughs that i go thru this past 4 months, cant believe that i only have 10 days left before i can ended my internship programme. They asked me to extend, but i just think that i cant commit. I have done a lot. I make money for the company. And all i get in return is bucket full of shitloads. TQVM. Will book my flight ticket and hotel room by this weekend for my May schedule. Destination is still under consideration, i dont care what people said, im going alone for real this time. I have gone thru 1 fucking bullshit year and all i want for now is gimme a BREAK. Thank you very nice. Good night world.

Nota Kaki: Saya memang tade masa na layan reality show. Tapi kalau awak layan Mentor, tolong vote Aiman Hakim. Dia kawan sekolah saya :)

0 comments: