CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, April 25, 2011

...

Everyone kept on asking me, Are you okay? I just put on smile and walked away. I think my stress is just out of control. I have a long way to go with my thesis. I have a big royalty events coming up. I have another small event in 2 days. I have sales target to achieve. I have a fussy boss to obey. I have so many people to pleased. At the end of the day nobody pleased me.

Today, one of my mum's student try to commit suicide at school.He jumped down from level 3. Yes, its a HE. He got a problem with the girlfriend. I dont know the student personally but an anger inside me shouting Why must he do that??? He should not do that... No!!!! He didnt die, but from the picture I saw, he lay down helplessly on the badminton court, with blood all over the body, i dont know how you interpret it in english but all i can say his body is totally "patah-riuk". Tangan putus, kaki patah, pinggang senget. With the condition of his backbone and waist, i dont even think he can sit anymore. Doc says, he will be paralysed and lay on bed for the rest of his life.... And he is just 15 years old... how sad... Yes love kills. Be careful. Do not hurt others, you might kill them.

Nota Kaki: 4 days left.

0 comments: