CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Nom Nom

I dont know a hideous girl like me can turn out soo ohsem in DSLR. Cough. Today was very very very much tiring but undoubtedly HAPPY!!! My ticket sales donation reach $$$$$$ thousands :) My sleepless night has nothing to do with my arrogant boss, What matters is that, its a charity event & every single cents goes directly into the choosen charity bodies. Im soo proud of myself to collect such big amount of money for the less fortunates with my own sweats!!! In the mood of eating KFC, so i drag all my colleagues to having lunch there. They always listen to this one cute baby girl. Cough. Life has been hectically beautiful. Finally for the first time in life, im not just another trash. I felt blessed :) Anyways, with the help of kay am currently preparing a BIG surprise. Coming Soon. Just Wait & See :)

0 comments: