CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, February 27, 2011

First Pay

Yes, i lost my camera :( But still i believe photography is the best medium of story telling. Therefore from now onwards i will tumblring my post with tumblr photography. Pathetic, yes. But tumblr photos are just great. I could spend day by day just by browsing those awesome artwork. Today i went out with my 2 BFF. Ely & Atik. They accompany me to fitting my dress. They said the dress was great but looking slightly a bit out because of my weight lose. Seriously my 6kg bring lotsa different. I told the designer that i wanna bring my precious dress home first, & decide whether i want it to be alter. To be frank i want it to be fit, but came to think of it, the dress is sooo damn expensive. It is okay if it were a bit loose so that i can wear it for years rather than it fit me for this upcoming month only, because im under pressure & im in a thin season. So yeah me & BFF go groceries shopping and having fun after!! We were soo thirsty & the queue were so long so we drank the juice before we even pay for it.By the time at the counter the juice were almost finished, scanning the empy bottle, the cashier was like staring at us. HEHE. I love them both mucho mucho!! Highlight of the day, i treat my parents with my own first pay. I want to wait for sgmk but im afraid my first pay will be finished before then. Because they said to be blessed all the way treat your parents with the first pay. So yeah i treat them a cosy dinner at NP. Eating Lasagna, Soups, Chicken & all. Next, i wanna treat my bff & closed frens. The next pay, i wanna treat the whole family. Just waiting for sgmk. I didnt shop at all with my pay. What matters that treating my closed ones with my own sweats and seeing them happy, im happy enough. Cant wait for Febuary pay :)

0 comments: