CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, February 17, 2011

Dear my future husband,


Dear my future husband, whoever you are, and wherever you are right now please take a good care of yourself before you meet me. Noted that i hate a guy with lots of girlfriends. It would be better if you had never been in a relationship before because i tade masa la na main tarik rambut ngan ex gerlpren u nanti. And most importantly, tolong jaga your virginity. Sorry, i ta selera la dengan bekas orang ni. I just wanna share with you, how our future wedding will looks like so that you can start saving from now to make my dreams come true. Owh saya tau saya comel dan klasik.Love you. Keep safe. Bye :)

Nota Kaki: Currently collaborating with kay to make a suprise vt for along's wed.

2 comments:

Suhada said...

awesome... memang btul2 ciri pahlawan melayu...

naimanuar said...

yeah2...i've seen this vid. cantik kan?