CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, February 19, 2011

Food Testing Alia Catering












Emotionally and physically DRAINED. I have 4 events coming up and a thesis to do. Too tired to eat. I just wanna take a long nap and wash up myself before enjoying this cuisine. Now only i know how does it feels like when eating is your profession. HAHA. We had problems in choosing caterers for the wedding ceremony, its either tasty and pricy or tasteless but cheap. I rather choosed tasty and pricy but that takes a lot of calculation on the amendment cut off cost for decoration. Ohh god, I bettah swim to bed right NOW before i totaly go BLACKOUT!!

Nota Kaki : This morning i got confused between Kamal Azarul & Kamal Zakry. I mumble a correct info to a wrong person. Kamal Azarul is the Sultan Kelantan PS and Kamal Zakry is the CF owner. Sampai dua2 Kamal cakap, dah la pergi tidola sabya.... u da blank sgt dah... Memanglah na tido, masa je tade!!!

0 comments: