CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, July 4, 2010

Taal

It has been a very long time since i actually WRITE. Life has never been this hectic before but personally im really enjoying every single second of it. This is the last and the best semester break i've ever had!!! No doubt. I could write a book solely to describe how awesome my hols has been. With family & good friends around, i felt more than blessed :) I have go through my break-up phase and mend my broken heart in a very coolest way. I PARTY HARD like there's no tomorrow. After so long of sleepless night, i am now get over it. I just love the new me. No commitment, No attachment, & Welcome freedom. Instead of cracking my ass thinking of what year i should get married with my boyfie or what job that would suit me as a mother of 4, i would rather leave all that behind and catch my dreams first thing first. Since i was small, i am a very ambitious person. At the age of 5, i already told my mum that when i grow up i will hire 2 maids for her and buy my dad his dream BMW car. Thou im noo good academically, i do well in hands-on job. I dont see the point of getting cgpa 4.00 all the way but when it comes to the career life, they just cant fit in. So, i believe grades is not the best way to judge people especially when it based to 100% exam oriented. I dont know where i would be in 5 years time. But wherever i am, i know i will rawk it hard!!! So tomorrow the school starts as the new sem begin. I am now in Part 5, so this would be my last semester in UiTM before i left for practical & entering the working life. How time flies, im glad that it almost over because i dunno what went wrong but my life in UiTM sucks big time. High school is much better!! But wutevs, i just wanna go through this last sem rapidly & i dont give a fuck about others. My lecturer said, dont think about others, as long as you do your part, you will be fine. Bear in mind, im not here to make friends, im here for my degree :) Talking bout class, i dont attend my first day of class tomorrow because i have to renew my license. It has been 2 months since the expiry date, & i just realizes about it today. Bole ta benda penting camtu pon aku bole lupa???? kebizian melanda


Nota kaki : I have faith in you podolski. Go German!!

0 comments: