CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, July 22, 2010

Sometimes..

Sometimes i just sit at one corner and draw circle. Sometimes i cooked tones of food thou nobody eat. Sometimes i eat like there's no tomorrow. Sometimes i sleep around the clock because dream seems to treat me better than reality. Sometimes i kept myself busy until i fall sick. Sometimes i drive like a mad cow. Sometimes i turn the music out loud until i cant even hear what my heart says. Sometimes i mingle around with strangers to filled my times. Sometimes i go shopping and spend hundreds to soothes my emotion and found out that im fasting for the rest of the week. Sometimes i was honked at the junction because my mind is too busy thinking instead of changing the gear. Sometimes i passed by those places with memories without realizing suddenly my tears drop. Sometimes i drive at the middle of the night to the place called nowhere just to get rid of how much i miss... Sometimes i smile from ear to ear although im crying inside.


Nota kaki : Sometimes i wish i were dead...

0 comments: