CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, July 9, 2010

Go to hell BITCH!!


Its payback time!! Sorry, you choosed the wrong person to be messed with. You dont know me. I can be a good fren & a very bad enemy... I used to be silence, but your fucking behavior annoys me. The type of people like you is the best reason why the fucking catfight existed. I dont wanna waste my time for a fugly slut like you but your fucking attitude pull off my limits. You have done your part to destroy me, lemme do my part from now onwards. But sorry all your hard work does not tingle me, not even a bit. You are the most pathetic person i have ever met. "Fucking desperate women like you is just like an immitate fake LV bags, nice to see nice to hold easy to get and easy to let go" I wonder if you sell your fucking rotten virginity that cheap as well?? How pathetic.. Take my advice bitch, buy yourself a king size of mirror before you decide to mess with my life. Seriously in the eyes of my friends, you are the lamest clown on earth. I back to differ, you mess with a wrong person. Read my lips "BE PREPARED FUCKER!!"

Nota kaki : Syafiq, come back to Spore ASAP & sing me 10 songs!!! I need some meditation tunes.. And thanks for calling me just now.. You always made my day no matter where you are :)

2 comments:

zeel90 said...

haha ilek2x... sp nth yg wat ko mrh cmni

GrrBurst said...

tau tak B.I.T.C.H tu apa ?
B - Beautiful
I – Intelligent
T – Trustworthy
C – Courageous
H – Happy

sbb tu xjln.. bile ckp perkataan ni dieorg always happy... haha