CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, May 22, 2010

Shihlin











I heard a good review about Shihlin all this while, but today is my first attempt here. I must say that Shihlin Crispy Chicken is far awaaaay gewd than any other infamous fried chicken outlet!!! Count on me, the chicken is well seasoned, crispy on the outside & juicy on the inside!! I ordered the crispy chicken rice box with V-Soy and it only costs me 10bucks. Its very fulfilling for me because the types of rice that japanese/taiwanese/korean used resembles glutinous rice which makes us get full easily. Very happy to hang out with my ex-schoolmates today. We watched Bounty Hunter. Suhada, aida, syira, & ely. People whom i grow up with... People whom i can really rely on... People whom cheer me up instead of shitting me down behind my back.. Very looking forward for the next reunion, with different faces that i have been missed for god knows how long....

0 comments: