CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, May 1, 2010

Greek!!

"NOT HAVING A BOYFRIEND IS NOT SOMETHING THAT YOU HAVE TO UPSET ABOUT CASEY!!""



One of the best quote in Greek! Madly fall in lurve with this series. You know what? right after my finals, the first thing That will of cross my mind is to find this series. I love Casey Cartright and get annoyed by Rebecca Logan.

Rasa cam na g lepak with hafiz. Ta da na larat read PR theory, Lebey good advice dr ak DGR pro lg PR practitioner then good is not it?? BTW shoo da so hafiz Asraf PR Sari Yanti. I Mula2 pounds compared ta sure if I am following with the die, bad mouth me again. But da sustenance you die .. Fo him "Im happy. Hafiz part-time, young and gadis2 artis2 mengurat salun the oter rmbut kakipar die

Tell some true Tgk Johnsons & Johnsons ads lately. Ble Lagi2 kua male faces lisdawati father and husband who allegedly mithali tuh .. He da ta hensem, temperament haareeemmm cam!
Tana menfitnah, uols bout urself google him ". My own Besfren pounds br kne woo-ing with the die last month near the Loft. Bini kat uma punyalah beautiful, bole meroyan clubbing with cheap betina2 kat lua .. Haih ..


foot note: Anyone who eats chili, mmg mourn feels spiciness! Hamekkkko

KO TGK APER BLOGGER BODO NIH DA TRANSLATE POST AKU JD INDO-ENG. PFT BTUL!!!

0 comments: