CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, May 6, 2010

Last Note

Dear you,
I hate it when people always judge on us but not realizing how rotten their own life are. Assuming this and that about our own relationship when they know exactly nothing. All i can conclude about our previous love story is it ended just to pleased everybody. We are hurting ourselves just to make everyone happy. Kata orang, cukup 40 orang doa, maka termakbullah doa itu. I guess there r another 150 peeps out there who always pray for our seperation.. Congrats to them, i hope they are now happy!!


Dear you,
It has been a month, and i go through it in a very pathetic way. But Allah is always with me. I know our memories is almost everywhere in this blog. Frankly speaking, i wont delete any of it. I have been go through a lot with you through the years, ups& down, thick& thins, leaps& bounds. I cherished all that with all my heart. Personally i still wore my N necklace and im pretty sure you are still wearing your S necklace as well.


Dear you,
I know you are stalking on my blog. I just want to let you know i am doing fine and I have moved on. This is the last post that i will write about you. Im fully dedicated this song to you...


Rahsia Kita Berdua by Fynn Jamal


untuk kali ke seratus lima puluh juta
mereka tanyakan aku soalan yang sama
"hei kenapa kau masih lagi mahu kan dia?
apa kau buta? apa kau pura-pura suka?"

di seratus lima puluh juta kali itu
di depan semua aku tarik tangan engkau
yang sedang buat muka kosong tak ambil tahu,
sambil ketawa aku bilang satu persatu:

"dia mungkin bengis seperti singa
tapi die nangis tonton cerita korea
dia mungkin keras bila bersuara
tap die jelas jujur apa adanya--

aku lagi kenal dia"

dah lebih seratus lima puluh juta kali
engkau pesan padaku apa yang bakal jadi
"engkau dan aku ada mungkin tidak serasi
kau sangat manis, aku ini pula dawai besi"

di setiap seratus lima puluh jutanya
engkau pun dalam hati semacam tak percaya
"apa kau lihat pada aku, jujurkan saja"
terus aku cubit dagu kau sambil berkata:

"sayang mungkin baran tak kira masa
tapi sayang tahan kalau yang salah saya
sayang mungkin saja keras kepala
tapi sayang manja bila kita berdua--

saya kenal sayang saya"

kau mudah baran tidak semena
mana boleh tahan angin cemburu buta
dan aku tau kau sengaja tunjuk keras kepala
kerna kau punya manja aku saja boleh rasa

rahsia kita berdua



Dear you,
You said, love means letting go. I will go and catch my happiness, please promise me that u will do the same thing too... And congrats on your Hartalega called back. Keje rerajin taw.. Bukan senang na dpt keje kat ctu.. So all the best


nota kaki : Teardrops on my pingu...

0 comments: