CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, December 23, 2010

Yellow heels


Goodbye yellow flops Hello yellow heels. It is funny when i just realized that my blogs has reach to 11,200 visits so far and still counting. I dont serve for any blog advert neither link it at any web because i want it to be retain as personal blog. Somehow the numbers really impressed me. If i serve for nuffnang, sure as hell i will be rich by now. Besides my close family & friends, i assumed that the rest are all silent readers. Hye there, thanks for dropping by. Until yesterday it makes a total of 12 people has confronted me to expressed how much they envy my life. Most of them are my close friends who follow this blog. I was laughing to myself. What are they envy about?? I felt very blessed with my life but trust me friends, my life is not that beautiful. You can see the pretty surface but you have no idea whats inside. Im not being hypocrite, if you think your life is miserable and envy me please try to be in my shoes for once. I have a lot of sadness in the world. I never won a lucky draw. Very unlucky in love. I have go through a terrible childhood days. And a very misery future ahead. Since 22 years ago, i was all alone most of the time. And i always cry inside. See, i told you my life is not that beautiful. So please dont envy me, cherish yours :) They said if you want to measure people's loyalty, see their shoes. Im tired of being the only one who wears the same shoe all the time when people keep changing like nobody business. So yarh, Goodbye yellow flops, Hello yellow heels. Oke does that make any differences...


Nota kaki : Apa pun yang terjadi, berjalanlah tanpa henti...

0 comments: