CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, December 27, 2010

Danau Kota















Seriously retail therapy is the best medicine. I always mend my broken heart spending hundred grands and found out that i have to fasting for the next whole week. I shop 3 new office wear and scarfs for my upcoming internship since my wardrobe is full of jeans & tees. The tops are branded but has been rejected or on clearance stock so they enter the uptown market. Similar to what we shop at RS & FOS but down cheaper. This is my first time to Danau Kota, and its AWESOME!!! It opens 10pm onwards till late and super crowded during weekends. Stuffs are all affordable and very very updated. The best and the biggest uptown in KL i must say. Thanks to my BFF who brought me here. They are the best!! We even ate at the street steamboat to feel the street hawkers spirit. Have to mention, this is my first time eating that stuff!!! Unfortunately hafiz got a bad diarrhea so he cant join us. We drop by to his house just now, he looks so weak and still did not solemnized his birthday cake since yesterday. We love you BFF!! Rest well & Get well soon!! I love you all munchkins!!!

0 comments: