CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, December 6, 2010

Salam Hijrah

1431 Hijrah might be a downturn year for me as i go through the saddest phase in my life. Breaking up is just like having the worst nightmare after having the best dream. Somehow i thank Allah for open my eyes. The moment that i saw the girl that makes my life miserable, i laugh to myself. I have wasted so much time feeling intimidated by a girl that does not worth to fight with. All i see in her is a hideous ugleeyh dark chubby short stupid girl who will do whatever it takes in desperate of having a boyfriend. How pathetic. I knew he got taste and she is just soo out of range. He doesnt loves her. Everyone knows that. He is just make used of her, she is not a SECOND GIRL after me, she is not even a SECOND CHOICE, she is just a SECOND SPARE PART. I knew she stalks me all the time because she felt insecured. Yes she should, because until today her damn fuggin boyfie text and ring me every single day for god sake!! I knew she will be reading this, i dont mind. And girl, thanks for licking my saliva. You can pick away my trash. My pleasure. And please stop copycat me. Sorry you are not even close. Get a life fugly slut!! You should be proud that im blogging about you because this would be the last before i make a BIG FULLSTOP. Aku harap kau tak bodoh sangat untuk paham, ke na aku translate bahasa jawa?? FULLSTOP. Goodbye 1431 Hijrah

Welcome 1432 Hijrah. First of all i dont hold grudges to anybody. I forgive and forget. I am nice if you are nice to me. I just wanna say how grateful i am to have such a blissful family, beautiful circle of true friends and a very very very loving cinta :) Sometimes i felt ashamed to Allah because i was given a very wonderful life. Allah always remembered me thou i always negligence HIM. Shame on me. I was given a blissful family with a great parents and we live at ease. I have a beautiful circle of friends, they are not many but the small number of them completed me. I have a very very very loving cinta that keep me going and the strength of the reason why i woke up every morning. See, my life is completed. I dont tend to ask for more but i hope everything can be retain in place for the rest of my life. Somehow i do have resolutions for the year ahead to be a good muslim, to work hard and succeed in my career, to loved and to be loved. Amin. P/S : I Love You Aby :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hi sabya, i'm a regular follower of your blog. keep writing, your blog is so entertaining. :)

however i just had to comment on this post. don't you think it's unfair that you blasted only the girl and even commented nicely on your ex "he even got taste" etc? because i think he deserves the same insult or more. he was the biggest jerk here and you should take it on him, not her. every choice was with him, not her so you should hate HIM more if not the same.

just my two cents. :)
adios..

sabya said...

Hye anonymous, thanks for finding this blog entertaining. Well its just a normal digital diary of mine & i dont serve for nuffnang or any other blog advert so it is much pleasure to see dat i hv a regular follower :)

fyi, i personally dedicated this post to smackdown her. Yeah i intended to do that because of many unfinish business between us but that doesnt mean i blame her solely. I know my ex is the biggest jerk. yes i hate him to the core!! never deny that but wut can u expect from a guy?? They are all the same.. but im more concern & dissapointed on how a girl could take away another girl happiness heartlessly & purposely. But im okay, i believe in karma. Wut goes around comes around. Thanks fo ur concern :)