CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Relieved

Deep breath. Current status, I just finished my 3 years degree program in UiTM. Relieved. Whats Next? Well a lot of things in mind. I got 2 job offer coming and 1 interview next week. Somehow i dont think i wanna start working in any soon. As a matter of fact i start schooling since I was 4 years old, been a student for the past 19 years, all I want for now is gimme a break. I told my parents for once in my lifetime, I wanna do something that I WANT TO after so many years doing something that I HAVE TO. I will catch my dreams after so long. Im up to something big next week. I hope that i will not chicken out last minute this time. This is the right time. My passion will drive me there. InsyALLAH. Wish me luck ;)


hanya padaMU tempatku mengadu
pahit yg kini menyiksaku
aku percaya tiada yg sia-sia
semua kan ada hikmahnya...

0 comments: