CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Blearghhhhh


Have you ever imagined, one day you will receive an invitation card from your ex?? What more if he/she is your first love. Damn i dont know how words can described. I felt so blerghhhhhh!!! How can he get engaged before me?? *unsatisfied face. HAHA okay pretty much drama, actually i am soooooooooo happy for him. I think at this point of time, my adrenalin and confused hormone has run down rapidly into my body.If you ought to know, he is the only ex boyf that I can be-friend with. Maybe because it is only a puppy-love. Unlike my others ex-boyf, i really cant be friend with someone whom I used to fall in love. What more to someone who used to hurt me. Face the fact. Anyways big congrats to Mr. Takeshi & Spouse!!! Many many happy returns to both of you!!


Nota Kaki: VIVA Presentation tomorrow!!!!! Okay i dont feel scared at all, because I have go through a lot of nervous breakdown and terrible scary appointments with long lists of companies while in BERJAYA. But I just dont have the heart to present tomorrow :( Haizz this is your last presentation in UiTM. Please be strong Sabya!!! Gambatte!!!

0 comments: