CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, May 23, 2011

Always Bun


My favorite all time hairstyle. Hair bun. There is no use of doing rebonding because at the end of the day i will tide my hair to bun. Many people says that a frequent hair bun will damage your hair but who cares, i dont live to follow people styles. I saw makcik rojak india from my MasterChef batch managed to enter semifinal yesterday. I suppose to cook beside her yesterday if I succeed in stage 3 :( Happy for her. Yet envy. To express my envious I bake a chocolate cake today. My first attempt, it turns out hideous but tasty. Will share the recipe soon. And on demand, the shephard pie as well. Soon. Well went to an interview today. It is an international company. I have no idea that my interviewer is an english man with a very strong accent of NZ. Luckily i have no problem in understanding other countries accent. Been called to come for the second interview again tomorrow. He said that it will be a half day course to let us see how the company and the business operate. Sounds exciting. Dozing now. Have to wake up early tomorrow. Good Night beautiful and handsome peeps :)

Nota Kaki: I got to know a new Singaporean friend today. She's a loyal Sabyastory reader. It is very thoughtful of her to really make an effort just to get to know me :) So dear others silent reader, if you ought to be friend, just drop by and say hye! I wont bite :)

0 comments: