CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, May 2, 2011

Keep holding on....

By the time im typing this, i just finished my Chapter 4. One more chapter to go. Touch up my chapter 1-3, then get all the references, cover, abstracts, TOC, and acknwldgmt done, thats it. But still its a long way to go..... and i have only one whole night left to get all in place. Im at the stage where, if stress can be killed i definitely want to shoot it right at the centre of the forehead. Like serioushit. Dear stress, please break up. Dear Sabya, please wake up. You have come to this far, and you almost reach your degree scroll, no matter how hard it is, please keep holding on. Keep holding on..... I dreamed of someone from the past last night. I dont know how on earth i can dream of him. He told me something that makes me turn around and sorry im allergic to bulshit. Dear you, the damage is done....


Nota Kaki: Stranger→ Friend→ Lover→ Ex→ Stranger. Isn't it ironic?

0 comments: