CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Teehee


Im going to Spore this weekend!!!! Our family were usually going to Spore once a year, during raya to visit my grandfather grave. But we never go there with the intention of vacation. Serious, NEVER. All of sudden yesterday, my mum said we are going there for 2 days. But sadly on sunday afternoon, we have to rushed back to JB for a cuzzie wedding reception. Ta sempat la na pegi Universal studios kat Sentosa Island!!!!! sedikit sedih disitu... But the best part is, i got a chance to lepak with my new spore-an fren :)) Afiq u have to belanja me, sabtu nanti!! Cant wait :))

Nota kaki: I know some of you might know Afiq, please dont spread any nasty rumours about us, because we are just friends... deal wif it!

0 comments: