CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, June 10, 2010

Secret Recipe

















Catching-up for 6 hours by just seat back & TALK but still felt insufficient enuff.. I miss my school days where friends are people whom you can really rely on, people whom always cheering you up instead of tearing you down . The amount of friends that i have right now, will not change the numbers of TRUE FRIENDS that will always be in my lists. I love subang jaya people. People that i have been grown up with. Rich but never rotten. Comforter but never backstabber. I have lotsa new friends but frankly speaking nobody could replace them. These are among a few faces that i love to death. And will always be...

1 comments:

Farahana Nazri said...

im touched sabya! thanks a lot :) love ya~