CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, June 12, 2010

Lagenda Budak Setan

I watched Lagenda Budak Setan at THX this evening. Back to the original plan supposed to watch it yesterday with MrX, since we are already an X item, i have to moved on & watch it anyhow because im really looking forward for this movie since last 2 months & totally in loved with the trailer itself. I love the OST "Bila Cinta", i sob almost everytime im listening to it. Check my previous post. Went with atika today. We took the couple seat without any hidden motive. I owe her big time, ilysm atik :) I never read the novel, but the storyline is very dramatic, biasalah cite novel melayu mesti ader kematian & plastic surgery segala.. but i found it very saddening. I dont think i could be a good reviewer right now because of my unstable emotion, sorrow & devastation mood might affect my judgement. Somehow i heard lost of sobs, tsk, wuwu, throughout the movie from the left, right,front, back audience which shows how sedih the movie was.. Atika did cry, but i did not cry at all but i did felt "sebak" at some scene.. I know it was not something to woo about but i guess i have to welcomed the old me, "THE HEARTLESS SABYA ". After all the sad things happened these past few weeks, i just can describe my current life as blessing in disguise. I am soo happy to spend every single second of my semester break with my BFF's, Focusing on my career, Meet new awesome people :) , & of cos im soo proud of my pointer. Although i did not achieved my DL (sipi-sipi lagi) but the 50% improvement is really knocked me out :) Compared to before, my current cgpa makes me felt more confident to fit in Marcus Evans soon :)


nota kaki: Off to Penang tomorrow, life must go on...

0 comments: