CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, June 20, 2010

says

My bestie said,

"Im desperately wanna find a boyfriend!! I used to wait for the love to comes & rather not to seek or search. But i just tot dat my love couldnt find its way to me & he's probably lost & i gotta find and save him!!

Me said,
"I dont have a boyfriend too. I wont find, and will never wait. I dont hate boys, i just think that i dont need them to be happy. Love happens, only time will tell...


Nota kaki : Tade kereta, so sabya duk umah diam2. Resolution untuk besok, kemas bilik bersih2, cantik2, kemas2, wangi2 supaya selesa & sesuai untuk proses pembelajaran. Maklumlah sem depan da ta dpt kolej. Duduk rumah ulang-alik. So bilik kne dalam keadaan kemas supaya setiap hari bile kau balik dr kelas after 1hr drive, tadela rasa semak na mengamok tgk bilik kan. Neway yeahhh dapat duduk subang balik :) I hate Puncak Alam. TY

0 comments: