CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Updates kot?

Enough about food. It is very pathetic when I get hungry each time I visit my own blog. What more in fasting month, double pathetic. Until today, my current status is still jobless. It has been 2 months already. I wonder if this consider normal? Cause i dont feel normal, i used to be a very busy person before, and doing nothing is actually very tiring. And for a food lover like me, i absolutely have no idea how to kill the time during Ramadhan. Oke, doing nothing is a defamation. I do lots of things everyday. Facing the fact, i need to find a permanent job urgently to pay my convocation bills this coming October. My UiTM traffic summons itself almost reach 2k. Thank you very nice. Been to numerous of interview since last month, 95% of them prefer people with experience. They look down on fresh grad. Thank you very nice. I can tolerate that, but some company in the event field look down on women by giving me the hardcore work excuses. F word la wey. Thank you very nice. Somehow there are some potential interview that I was hoping to get a call back. Pray hard. At the meantime i never stop applying and already start revise for PTD exam. I know its a long way to go before the exam, but my super dad insisted to forward my ptd application straight away to the psd office and that has rise up my nerve to get any callback in the nearest time. xoxo. I guess thats the only boring updates that i can share at the moment. Happy fasting people!!


Nota Kaki: I wont reduce my merit in this blessing month just because of a jerk like you. Im tired of arguing with a jerk. I cant bare low mentality people. Please grow up. Thank you very nice.

0 comments: