CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Sigh...

I miss my long hair.... This picture was taken a year ago during my 22nd burfday. Time ni baru bergelar janda, langsung emosi lalu pergi lari membawa diri. Cari laut. hehe. This was one of my unexpected unplanned vacation during my birthday. Konon emosi tade orang ambil peduli. But i had a strong believe on you lead your own life proverb. You will be happy if you wanna be happy. You will feel unhappy if you wanna be unhappy. Kalau setahun lepas aku duk rumah, meratap kisah sedih nangis sorang2 pandang bulan kat luar tingkap bilik, i gain nothing!! But yet, instead i take my car key drove straight away to this beach, check in to a budget hotel, seafood fiesta and have fun!!! See i control my life :) Life is tough, but how you overcome it is what really matters. Sebenarnya aku da start meroyan plan burfday tahun ni na buat keje gila lagi.... baru plan na lari rumah lagi UNTIL all of sudden just now i got a text from my old fren, saying that he will fly to Malaysia on my burfday to celebrate together. We actually joke around about this few months back but i really have no idea that he really meant it. I know it takes a big effort for him to fly back from UK to his country(biarlah rahsia) and then to KL just to meet my birthday. Terharu. Dalam diam ada juga yang masih ambil peduli rupanya. I know he's been eyeing on me for years. He approched me to be friend when everyone dont even notice the existence of this geeky nerd on my first year university. Haha. Somehow deep down, i felt very gloomy inside because he is not a Malaysian. By looking back at my unsuccessful previous relationship, whereby citizenship is one of our main core problem i dont know whether things will go wrong again this time....


Nota Kaki: Esok pagi meeting, bersedialah untuk kena marah sabya.....

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

" I know he's been eyeing on me for years."
perasannya kau ni.

sabya said...

Aku memang perasan. Perasan pon kat blog sendiri tade pulak menyalak kat blog kau. Anyways i think i should rephrase the sentence to be "He told me that he's been eyeing on me for years" Baru tepat. Ehh why should i explain to u? Thanks la for wasting your time droping by ;)