CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, October 20, 2011

23th Bornday Sabya










20/10/1988, the date that i was born 23 years ago. Im a proud baby October. I dont celebrate much this year because I have a very hectic week since next week is my convocation day & i took 4 days leave. Therefore many workloads has to be done by this week. Totally insane. I work from 8am-8pm on my birthday. I really touched by the non-stop sms & calls since 12am last night. Mind you, i used cheap ciken phone and once it started to hang, it shows that the incoming msg is totally loads. At this point of time im still replying those msg and most probably will pass to tomorrow. Hope i dont missed out any. On the other hand, my fb wall is totally full. I dont have the chances to read em all yet & what more to reply. Will reply to each and everyone this weekend. Gambatte. I appreciate every single effort of wish,thoughts, & doa . Much love and thanks people :) Somehow am very very very looking forward for a few burfday bash & date starting this coming weekend up to next week. Im fully booked all the way. TQVM :) I think i want to reserved my wish to myself. Amin. Happy bornday sabya :)


Nota Kaki: Birthday Night with beloved mum at Sari Ratu. Nasi putih ja dah RM3. Begedil seketul RM4. Lauk semua above RM12. Tapi memang sedap-sedap lauk dia. Very authentic. Sambal ijo yg marveles tu pon giling pakai lesung, ta main arr blender2. Mahal berbaloi. Well recommended. I suppose to have few birthday dinner date but i drop all just to treat my mum with my first pay. She gave birth to me and i feel like i wanna celebrate with her personally. Mother-Daughter thingy :)

3 comments:

fatin adawiah said...

hepy busday my cousin sabiha..long time no c but u still maintain beautiful^^he3 krim slm pklang mklang ye..moga dgn besday ini dpermudahkan lg kerja sbiha ye..^^work hard play hard..

Anonymous said...

happy birthday cik sabya yg cute...... ;)

Amir Zarif said...

mana gambar bersama mak yang tersayang?