CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, March 28, 2011

Seri

Another big congrats to ayah. He is me HERO and he is my IDOL. He start from scratch. From NOBODY to SOMEBODY. He taught me No Pain No Gain. Sometimes when i felt like giving up, i will try to think of why i have held for so long... Im having hard times in Berjaya. Working around the clock with all the pressure, datelines and responsibility. While people at my age is having fun mingling around with their boyfie n gurlfie, im stuck in the office under the multibillion worth of projects. I believe this is for abetter tomorrow. I dont want to waste my time having fun around and ended up feeding salted fish to my children. Thank god, im not a love desperate. Im doin fine on my own. I felt grateful to have beautiful friends around, i dont need a temporary unmatured guy to complete me. I believe good things will come to those who waits :)