CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, March 5, 2011

IXUS

After a longggggggggggg tiring stress tension pressure fakap day..... Ayah msg me, dinner at Empire. Went there, nom nom nom. Went to Tang, ayah asked me to pick a shoe. He get annoyed by my 4 years selipar kuning. hehe.Told him will buy a new wedges later. I have been eyeing a pair of green wedges at Shoe Obsession since last month. Then ayah went in to the digital mall. He said "Pick one". I was like, "For me???" Oke dah la aku baru hilangkan camera, ayah ta marah langsung instead he asked me to pick whichever i loike. MY DAD IS SUPER COOL!!! Love at the first sight.I choose red canon ixus. If not because of my super dusty mirror you could see how sharp the camera will focus. Compared to lumix, this camera sharpness & night mode is better than lumix. But i cannot deny with 14 megapixel, Lumix is still the best after dslr. Hye ixus, always love lumix :)

Nota Kaki: Ayah saya memang yang terbaik kan?

0 comments: