CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, October 17, 2010

Lebih Baik Sendiri


There's a lot of pictures to upload but there's so little time to consume. Its study week but still im here stuck with all the workloads. Bel test and dayamn RESEARCH!!! Now only i salute people with phd to be called Dr. including ayah. Doing research is soooo damn fugginn hard what more thesis??? I can choke to death due to breathless disorder while reading those hundred pages of journals. I hope that i can finish all by Tuesday. Than goodbye Puncak Alam.


Monday : BEL Test, Research & go to the bank
Tuesday : Beach with the girls
Wednesday : Back to KL
Thursday : Renew road tax and ready to vacate myself a lone ranger trip!!!!
Monday : Sit my lazy bumps in front of the study table, and prepare for finals!!

Talking about burfday, i dont expect much this year. I had a super BLAST burfday last year so the benchmark is very high for me to obtain more or at least at par, therefore i better off expect nothing this year. I dont expect any gift this year. And i dont thrill or never looking forward to it. But yes, im goin to vacate myself for my burfday. Im goin for holiday alone on thursday, and yes i wish this trip could heal everything inside me, and to give some space to my own self to think whats best for me InsyALLAH. Somehow, i should thank my friends and family to celebrate my burfday in advance. Its 1 week to go to my burfday and i already blow candles twice and cutting 2 cakes. Thanks loves :)