CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, October 2, 2010

2 October 2010 - My 2 Favorite Man Big Day!!!


Out of my busyness and hectic lifestyle these past few weeks i managed to steal time and courier a special parcel to this special person. To be honest i wrap the gift at the post office itself while everybody is staring at me. At the same time, everybody is kept on texting me all of sudden about the asaimen submission and research meeting, so in a rush i wrap the parcel like soooo buruk gile. It saddens me that the parcel could only arrive spore tomorrow, if only i have time to post it earlier... He go jamming on his birthday night and sings his lung out.... Whatever makes him happy... We then skype the whole night. I saw more than 200/300 burfday wishes on his fb wall this morning, i have no idea how he's gonna reply all that...So yeah happy burfday Syafiq, May all your wishlists come true, blessed :)


2) It has been 36 hours since my phone dead. Nobody is home. I tot my parents is out for dinner but it's 12am and still nobody home. I call mom to ask about the hp charger as we were sharing the same one. Both of them off their hp. A bit curious there.... Then around 12 sumting mum called, said that she's just touchdown at Sabah. Oke... seems like i should live without hp for 3 days, but who cares, nobody wanna call me anyways... So then mum asked me did i get the sms, then only i told her bout my hp. Then she told me bout this datukship news. To be honest, i dont know whether i shud be happy or wut with this new environment seems ppl perception and stereotyping culture annoys me. But still i should congrats dad for this as he is more than deserves to it. So yeah today, they are at Sabah for the oath-taking ceremony. Congrats ayah :)

0 comments: