CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, October 10, 2010

English Speaking Campaign Grand Finale 2010 - By SPECTRUM EVENTS
















































A lot of sweat, effort, tears, argument, memories, ups and downs in the making of this event. This is my final project 5 credit hour. This is my last event before i could hold my degree scroll. I did not sleep for months to make this grand finale happened. Some of the controversial scene of band shots has been edited, therefore i cant display it here to respect the top management decision. Alhamdulillah im glad its over, controversially but almost perfect. What matters is that its a pay event, i sell the tickets, its full house and seeing that the crowd is soo lively the whole night and walk out from the hall with a big smile, i know all my hard work and sleepless night pay off :)

0 comments: