CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, October 9, 2010

blessing in disguise

These past few weeks has been a very hectic weeks for me. With all the events, assignments, presentation, tests, reports and research i dont even have time to play around, what more to sleep. Approximately i only sleep 3/4hrs everyday but most of the days i stay up the whole night finishing loads of work. This hectic lifestyle somehow have made me to turn into a better person. I became a morning person and i feel so FRESH!!! Im proud of myself, no more noon rise, nowadays i can wake up for subuh without a fuss. Now only i understand the phrase "orang yang tido lepas subuh tertutup pintu rezeki". It is definitely 100% true. I feel more productive than before. I feel bad, thinking on how many hours i have wasted this past 22 years by SLEEPING. Despite from my hectic lifestyle, i have go through a very sad phase. You never knew how it feels like to fall in love, and now falling apart. A heart is just like a glass, once broken it can be fixed but it will never look the same. It heals a long time ago but the scar is still there. Only god knows how much it hurts. I wont bother my BFF with all my stupid problems but its enuff to know that Allah is always there for me :'( Out of this rainy days, there's a lot of blessing in disguise events. I go for an internship pose interview in a very very big company. They received hundreds of application and only choose the best 30 to be interviewed. I tell you, the interview session was very tough. The moment i sit, in one breath away they start questioned me with a lot of killer quest. The first one is "what is your strength?" "What you can contribute to our company?" Why shud we choose u?" and yada yada yada... I answered fluently except when they asked me about their company baby business. I only manage to list down 5 out of their 30 core business. I only remember the F&B business which is kenny rogers, starbucks, krispy kreme, papa john pizza, wendy & 7 eleven. With a shaking legs and mental block, i forgot that they have 4 shopping malls, countless of hotels around the globe, their land properties, umw, airlines, university and all... I have studied about their background before, but my memory focusing more on the MCK paper that morning so by the time at the interview session in the evening, everything is just lost. Somehow i dont expect that their business is that big. I might missed a few points while reading their website before. Then they asked me to wrote an officiating speech for Tan Sri the GM. It pull my necks when they said, i was accepted and the offer letter will be sent on Monday. And my scope of job is to be in Corporate Comm doing PR and events. But since all the baby business were establish and they normally manage events on their own, i only have to go to their events as PR unless the event is organised by the company top management then we in corporate comm have to handle it. eg: If Starbucks come out with new drinks, borders is opening a new bookstore or 7eleven is launching a new branch i have to come on the launching day only as the company PR that provide general info to the press but not as the event organizer. The working hours really scares me off. And saturday pon keje??? Everytg was fine, and im really looking forward to do my internship here bcos they said if i work well, there's always chances to be absorb in as permanent. But the problem is the workloads does not allowed me to go meet my research supervisor every week. So they said, they will try to talk to my coordinator, Pn Irvoni to solved this out. maybe once a month or lesser idk.... But hopefully uitm hv no prob with the company request.... Pretty please Puan Irvoni.....So yeah cant wait to work my ass off... I can predict my future to be as bz as ever and dont have time to bercinta but hell yeah!!! Who needs a man when woman have an awesome career???? :) The COMPANY name?? figure out yourself :) Anyways this is one of my answer for the question given. What i want to contribute and change for this company is people awareness. Ppl know umw, 7eleven, starbucks, borders, cosway, times square, hotel and etc very well but do ppl know that these comp is actually work under one big roof with the same mother?? Branding their mother's name is my vision.

0 comments: