CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Word Wednesday


Few hours after the flag off, i got an emergency call saying that one of my participant which is also a CEO of a Bank accident in Kedah and admitted in hospital for 3 days. It aint easy to be the first to know about accident yaw. When someone panic call you, indirectly you will be triple panic compared to them. I barely could not sleep for 3days because of this incident. I have enough stress handling the flow and it all ruined on the first day itself because one of my participant left out while the rest has enter Thailand. We have to coordinate flight for Dato' and not to mention cracking head to fix the damage of his bike. Alhamdulillah by right im writting this, Dato' has reunited with the convoy and they are now in Red Earth, China.

Nota Kaki: I dont have a nice voice but Karaoke is a good form of relieving my stress. Karok session after my flag off ceremony. That night i sing until my suara go serak. Serious.

0 comments: