CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Atikah Solemnization

This entry is dedicated specially to Atikah. A friend who always take me home for her mum's cooking lunch after school. A friend who accompany me go hols on my saddest birthday year. A friend who always follow my eating behaviour.A friend whom i sleepover most with. A friend whom i go to an island with after my disappointment in life goes up to the limit. A friend who make me believe that i can live without a boyfriend for years. A friend who gimme strength to walk in my ex-boyf house on a funeral day. A friend who will punch that biatch for me. A friend who has see me at my best and at my worst. A friend who always been there. A friend who is not just a friend but a SISTER. And my sister is now someone's wife :')



































I guess to be beside her all the time during her big day is the least i can do. Im happy for her. I did. Thou i might not be able to colik her as often as before and there's a time limit from her husband to me, hehe... what matters is that she will always be my SISTER. Congrats Atikah, barakallah semoga you sabar & tabah dalam memulakan hidup yang baru dalam keadaan yang sakinah & mawaddah. Amin :)

Nota Kaki: "Saya tak mampu na bayar dia punya facial 2 minggu sekali. Dia buat rambut 3x seminggu kat salun. Dia punya maintanence sume saya tak mampu. Tapi saya mampu bayar bil elektrik, air, rumah & bagi dia makan.Bila saya dah cukup duit nanti saya akan datang balik" Noh to Tan Sri Azman on their first meeting. -Miss Nina Takeover- 

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

awak cantik.