CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, November 13, 2011

Write

It has been a very long time since I last write.. Actually write. Im not a fan of a long essay blog, and thats the reason why i dont apply that. I go for pictures. Because picture tells a thousand words. I treasure my pictures. You can browse back and you will see that I never delete any of my picture thou some of the people innit have delete me from their life. If you have ever cross to play roles in my life this past 5 years, you are in. Simple facts.


My main reason creating sabyastory 5 years back is because I love to write. I blog-write a lot in those days. Life was much easier back then. Then i started to realize that my personal blog is not that personal anymore. Starting from there, i start to reserved all my rambling inside because I know many will read. It is hard when life gets tougher and I cant express them like I used to. I felt pathetic to myself because I cannot spill down all my problems on my own blog. And the worse part is I dont really share problem.

But here comes to the reality part that we have to bare, "Picture tells a thousand words but the eyes tell the whole story". Everyday I listen to my friends problem from every corner of the world. But rarely I share mine. When life is treating me bad i motivate myself that if life is hard, try to be in the shoes of others that are harder. Many people say that they envy how beautiful my life are. Always I smile and deep down i monologue to myself you have no idea how rotten my life's are people.... A motivator once came to me and said that I have a very sad eyes. And he said, You keep a lot to yourself. You will get sick if you practice this. Talk to somebody. I nodded and smile again :)

Sometimes somewhere in the middle of the night i always feel like ringing somebody and just talk. If i dont have a shoulder to cry at least i have an ear to lend. Epic failed. Because i believe in a proverb that, 20% dont care and 80% glad you have it. I ended up sitting at one corner and.... I have a lot of sadness in the world but I just dont share... Since I delete the term "TRUST" in my life diction, i prefer to faced it all alone.... You dont have to be sympathy. Because I want it to be this way by choice. The best way to avoid disappointment is not to expect anything from anyone. And today I expect nothing. I trust no one. And I care-free. Thanks to my past experience. The damage is done.

Nota Kaki: Thinking of moving away & make money.. Just WRITE

0 comments: