CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, November 13, 2011

Bold 4


Im a big fan of iPhone. I save money and put dreams to buy iPhone 5 for a year. But yet get disappointed with the launch of 4s. Then I watch Real Steel. Dayamn cool movie. They used iPhone 5. Or at least some sort of future idea of iPhone. Its transparent and its super cool!! Precisely released by next year. I book it as my second phone. Knowing that im juggling for works & personal in 1 standard phone. My life is a topsy turvy miserable. I had a technician to call me in 1 line, my client on the same line and my mom nor my friend in another waiting call. And the next day my boss lecture me for not alert with an important email. Therefore i have been eyeing for smartphone. Blackberry is my second choice. I think BB is sexy. And i like the idea of BBM. I can BBM my friend all over around the world with no cost. Thats the best part. I might love Iphone but having BB now makes me enjoy the 2 great world in one hand. If you are a BBM user, u can drop me your BB pin. Someday we may chat. Sorry i wont disclose mine in public :)



0 comments: