CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, June 8, 2012

Germany for Euro



The name of the game? FOOTBALL. The choosen one for the Euro? GERMANY. The heart of the game? LUKAS PODOLSKI. Aku ni jenis yang setia, sama seperti tahun-tahun sudah kalau orang tanya jawapan aku setiap tahun sama je.

Germany is in Group B together with Oranje, Portugal & Denmark. Sengit. Germany first match against Portugal tonight at 2.45am. MUST WATCH! Christiano Ronaldo sweethearts can take the back seat please. Ohh geli.

The best thing about this year EURO is that, my good good fren, Amir Zarif is shortlisted to be the 14 commentator for Euro TV3/NTV7. He will represent and commentate every live Ukraine game. I know he's new but he's good. Please do support my Jacob yeah. Much Thanks.

Nota Kaki: Isn't obvious that we have tooooo many Singapore haters here? I wonder if I still date a Singaporean, people must be hate me to the core! Heee j/k. Anyways Stadium Shah Alam is just a few steps from my office, should i go to the MAS vs Spore match this coming Tuesday?

0 comments: