CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, March 22, 2012

write-up


I took this pix few minutes before i touchdown London. Its 5:00am in the morning and MASHALLAH this scene really mesmerize me, so then i capture this. Something that i wanna share since forever but keep delaying causing by TIME. Yes, time is frugal. Time is money but only those who know how to value time wisely are near to RICH. A new quote invent by me. Hew.  I have to do a press release write up yesterday and it turn out sucks. Real sucks. Showing that it has been a very long time since i last write. I need to brush up my writing skill like seriously...

The best news of the week, our event gain title sponsorship worth 1mil from DRB & Bank Muamalat. This is my personal proud achievement so far. 1mil is a big sum of money. 1mil sponsorship is no joke. Its a big business talk. Seriously you will have no idea, the effort,sweats and price that we have to take to go this far. Honestly we target for half mil the most but getting 1mil is a WOW! Alhamdulillah rezeki Allah. After the successful proposal presentation by my boss, I attend a few series of meeting with the sponsor parties these couple of days & today remarks the first time i sit down in a round table meeting with all the Bank BOD. Im the youngest & the newest among all in the meeting room. :)

Besides our Title Sponsor, we have finalize our other official sponsors for KBS Event so far. IKIM FM is our official radio station. Utusan Malaysia official BM local paper. NST official English local paper. Oasis official TV station. Pirelli official tyre sponsor. Lubricant official oil sponsor. BMW official rides. Elhajj official skincare products, Alpinestar official attire and other co-sponsors i might forgot to mention

Next couple of weeks will be very very very hectic for me. You can find us in MIHAS exhibition next week. Then i have to crack down for our mock flag off ceremony, event press conference, kenduri doa selamat, and event last phase preparation. This events are all due before 21st April departure. Hopefully i am fit enough to complete this month dateline. The more i think of it the more i go stress. I better off to bed now. I think thats all folks. I hope my write up skills kurang berkarat from now on after my long practise tonight. Ehh wuts with the BM words. Spoil la Sab!! He He. Esok esok kena practise lagi. Nites.

0 comments: