CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, February 18, 2012

How can i love when im afraid to fall....


Fact 1 : Im still single & available
Fact 2 : Mr.K is someone that im seeing right now NOT DATING.
Fact 3 : Honestly i dont fancy Malaysian & Singaporean guy based on my bad past experience. Maybe i should go for Bruneian.  Mr. K is a Singaporean. Do your love math.
Fact 4 : Imma single lady who still find her way back into love. Please give her some time.
Fact 5 : I dont need a boyfriend to be happy. I am more than happy now.
Fact 6 : But i admit that having a boyf will make the best out of me
Fact 7 : My past experience. Once upon time, there was a boy & a girl who love each other.Then a slut came in. THE END. Imma girl & i know how bitchy a girl can be. Dear girls, please take a good care of your man. Ugly bitches are everywhere.
Fact 8 : And because of that, im single until now. By choice.
Fact 9 : How can i love when im afraid to fall?
Fact 10 : And someone told me, if you dont fall you wont feel the pain. A pain always teach you a lesson. Lesson makes someone better. Focus on being a better you instead of finding someone better than your Ex because a better you will attract a better next.
Fact 11 : I then learn my lesson. And i try to fall in love again
Fact 12 : Hoping that this time i wont fall apart
Fact 13 : Please wish me luck :)

Nota Kaki: Gambar hiasan yang super cool kan? Will update about TWG soon. Super excited :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi dear.. Seeing means dating rite? Or you just mean no strings attached? Thats cool babe. Take ur time

sabya said...

No string attach :) thank you anonymous