CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, August 28, 2010

Flufaaayy

Came across this picture. When i was around this age, i do take photograph with a piano. I hope to meet that masterpiece real soon, so that i can match with this baby boy picture. Then we can compare who is much fairer. But im pretty sure i do smiled in that picture not sour facing like you. But one thing for sure, i respect that you are a good musician today while me cant even play a recorder. HAHA. You always said, how you wish we stay in the same country... How i wish for the same thing too... Its funny how you came into my life. And how coincidently i came to your country when we were actually blooming. It might be raya, might be during my event, might be my on burfday, or might be never for me to see you again.... imysm flufaaaayyyyy!!!


Nota kaki: You are the only one who walk into my life when the rest walk out...

1 comments:

FLUFAAYYY said...

I MISS YOU SO MUCH TOO SABYA. Ure so kind towrads me all this while. u will always have a special place in my heart no matter what happen. insyallah :D HUGS