CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, August 28, 2010

1 Month To go!!!!


1 month to go before our event!!!!! Seyesly i wanna end this fugging event lyke hell. Penat dah tgk semua org bergaduh.... I know i shud not complain but the the overlapped burdens in my shoulders, makes me wanna kill someone off to death right now!!! Everybody is tired and have lots of other works to do, so please put some respect and understanding towards one another. I dun expect much but if u dun wanna appreciate people's effort, at least mind your words. I dont wanna argue, just DO AS YOU LIKE. Im not siding anybody, both parties are my friends, but for the sake of Spectrum, please stop blaming each other and stand as one Spectrum at least until this event is over. TY


Nota kaki : Skype with Syafiq like usual last night, He saw something in my room and yell "U still did not throw that McD drinks and burger wrapper????? It was there since last month for god sake!!!!" Haha okey seyesly aku tatau nak rasa malu ke ape... Orang na cakap aku pemalas pon aku dah ta kesah.. People complains that my car is full of trashes and da 2 bulan tak basuh, my face soo pale because it has been 3 months since i last used makeup, ari2 pg campaign klas to klas dgn baju kurung yg ta penah gosok, my room looks like a garbage store more than a sleeping place, my skool bag is full of dawai, tali, playar instead of books and wutsoever... I DONT CARE... You have seen how messed up my physical life looks like, but can you imagine how crumple my head inside there?? Syafiq, please kidnap me to Spore!!!!!

0 comments: