CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, November 24, 2009

lullabies

Where to start eyh? Been bz lately, being a father and mother to a 13yrs old fatty boy. My parents is away to Mekah for Haj. Blessed them. Semester break is very relaxing, free from any childish girls drama. Lots of pictures been taken these past few weeks, but im just to darn lazy to upload. But its fine with me, as im not making this blog to update people but to self satisfied myself instead. The freedom of speech is what makes me keep blogging.


Nothing much to be say out loud here. Except that i cook everyday for my sgmk. We eat out twice a week and sometimes my brother or sister will buy food for us. We go to mall regularly and tonight we are going to watch movie . Perhaps sidia will tag along, as my siblings eager to meet their future might be or might not in-law. Looking forward as well as this is our first time to get together. Kalo sgmk ader gf mesti best kan, haha. Will upload some pix later, if im rajin. Have to fetch sgmk kat padang in a short while. So till then. xoxo keep safe

0 comments: