CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, November 1, 2009

21st (PART 5)


thanks to all who never failed to wish me during my birthday. Some suprisingly wish in advance, Some besties made it sharp at 12a.m, Some fren lighten me up through the day itself, Some might belated but still flattering. I just want you guys to know that i love my life and every single people who play roles in it !

Here comes to a point in your life when you finally realizes, how beautiful life is treating you, until you have nothing to complaint about, and how you wish time will run slowly so that u can cherished every single moment with every single person in it. I felt completed and most of all, i felt blessed. Alhamdulillah



Breaded Chicken by Nani

Bluberry Cake By Housemate

Foggy By Norin

Famos Amos By Kysha

Swatch By Ayah


Pingu By Sidia
*plus hugs & kisses from people who are near and dear to me
nota kaki : Congrats to abg ean and kak erma for the arrival of their baby girl on 31 of October 2009! This entry reminds me that this gorgeous aunty have to buy something for the baby!

0 comments: