CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, April 12, 2009

SBF







Our battle for the special business function presentation ends today. Each group have to come out with their two best speaker. I am the representative for my group. I have to present in front of the other 11 groups that came from the other classes. And yes, presenting in front of strangers and awkward faces is hell yeah gewwdd! VERY stressful. I am not nervous but for a soft spoken person lyke me (eceh eceh) i had problems in projecting my voice without any mics right in front from the stage while hoping that the last person at the back of the hall could hear me. Alhamdulillah tak sia- sia aku practise jerit malam semalam.
There's only 2 groups from my class, so we were hoping that if my group does not win, our classmate kysha's group will do. Thank god again, out of this 11 group, our classmate, kysha's group won as the best group and kysha's herself won as the best speaker of the day. The assessment is based on marks from the lecturers and votes from the participant from each group itself. We were so happy for kysha's, xoxo all ends well :)


*lihat kekasihku basah berjalan didalam hujan, berserta senyuman..... :))

0 comments: