CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, February 14, 2009

Valentyne?

i rasa depends on the individu, kalo die rasa nk celebrate die clbr8, kalo xnk da la. But as a muslim mesti ade limit

Ahahaha itulah yg aku merapu kat tv9 tadi. We was heading to the curve main entrance & suddenly tv9 crew approached us, aku xsempat nk buat ayat mahupun melihat cermin bagi membetulkan apa yang patut. So everything that popped out from my mouth is obviously impromptu . I was hoping that nobody spotted any food on my braces. Da la ko baru lepas makan ayam kan masa tu! Nasib baik xmkn brokoli tadi.. haha

The best part is i got dinner just now so i didnt watch tonight's berita therefore i didnt watch my first clumsiest appearance on tv. Thank god tv9, kalo tv3...

We chilled around mutiara damansara, and at the same time i am surveying price for my next event props & backdrops in ikea, Budgeting the quotation for our stage design expenses. I was in charge in decoration and design for our next event. Penin kepala aku pk macamne nk transform DSB jd English Opera House. Penin kepala aku dgn lelaki yg xfhm bahasa. Penin kepala aku dengan lelaki yg terlampau berbahasa.

After blk dr curve i drop by ely's place. My first time visiting her new home. cantik* And this is what happened just now









PS: Sorry ely, i da rosakkan adik u

0 comments: