CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, February 23, 2009

stress

last week have been an extremely stressful week. We r going to organizing ENGLISH SPEAKING DAY this coming 5 March. A competition on drama, storytelling, debate , basically everything about english. I was in charge as the leader of Design & Decoration. Therefore we have to transform the DSB into English Classic Victorian House.

The 200 bucks budget its not the thing but the attitude of the people is much more headache. FAZLY SEYES I RASA NAK SEPAK U SKRG! Fazly, an artistic guy with lots of ideas but comes with zero action. FAZLY SEYES I RASA NAK TUMBUK U SKRG! i respect him as my senior but in this event he is my assistant, and he is just bz wif his gigs rather than helping me. FAZLY ESOK JUMPA SEYES I NAK CEKIK2 U.
I have to do the budgeting, designing, renting the props, buying materialsdealing with maintanence ppl, lighting ppl, and thanks to azfa fo helping today, at least ade jugak lelaki yg actually boleh buat keja.

Nuff bout dat, prof then asked me to handle the 3 stooges guy. *actually i shud not disclose this as it is part of our p/c suprise fo the audience. Tapi na cite jugak! Aku yang kena beli cd charlie chaplin, kena tgk, kena highlight jokes, kena buat 3 scene, kena tulis skrip, kena ajar 3 badut tu buat lawak. BOOOOOOOLLLLLEEEEEYYYY TAAAAAAAAAKKKKK! Dept entertainment ade tp sume keje na suh aku buat. Dalam kelas slalu nak tengking2 aku, bile part keje tau pulak nk cari aku blk kan.Mana pegi sume murid kesayangan ko tu? jahatnya mulut ko sabya, xberkat belajar. *istighfar
Again i have to deal with these 3 guys n so happen to be my senior. One of them is a bruneian. Hopefully they all x buat i penin kepala because i had enuff.

I personally wanna seek apologise from each and everyone of u yg kena marah dengan me these past few weeks sama ada sengaja ataupun tidak because i had gone thru a very stressful week and i just lose control. im so sorry

*to that special someone, thanks for always be there. thanks for yesterday :)

0 comments: